Such a big girl!
She IS a beautiful little girl! I've said it before, but I am so happy for you! I have to make a trip up to Dallas, and we WILL introduce our girls!
I just realized I could comment! I just love Meg and all of the pics! Her socks are adorable and Meg is beautiful!!! I check out the blog just to see pics.Your family is beautiful Becca and I can't wait to meet sweet Meg one day. Much love, Alison
She IS a beautiful little girl! I've said it before, but I am so happy for you! I have to make a trip up to Dallas, and we WILL introduce our girls!
ReplyDeleteI just realized I could comment! I just love Meg and all of the pics! Her socks are adorable and Meg is beautiful!!! I check out the blog just to see pics.
ReplyDeleteYour family is beautiful Becca and I can't wait to meet sweet Meg one day. Much love, Alison