My college roommate, Lindsey came through town over the weekend on her way from Canton to Abilene with her mom. She brought her little baby boy, Taos. Taos isn't really so little. He is such a cute little chunk. He is about 5 months old. I can't believe how much bigger than Meg he is! It was so great seeing them. I can't believe I literally saw Lindsey everyday for 4 years in college and now I am lucky to see her once a year. I miss those Baylor days!
BECCA! Where have I been?!? Oh my goodness, Meg is ADORABLE!! What an amazing story...and what an amazing little girl you have!! I HAVE to meet this precious angel! I am so glad to know that you have a blog, I will now be checking all the time!! I can't wait for our sweet babies to meet! So glad to hear you are doing well, I've thought about you often. Love you so much...and that little Meg!!
ReplyDelete