10.08.2013

Meg is 3!

 
Meg turned 3 on August 18th!  I can't believe this beautiful girl is getting so big.  My heart literally bursts for love with her, and I am so glad we have her in our lives.  These first few pics are from our friend, Rachel, who is a photographer.  Then we have Meg's Doc McStuffins Birthday party (the super good pics were also taken by Rachel)!
 
 

 


Meg's Birthday Party!

 
 





 
 

 
 
The guests got to "doctor" up some bears with bandaids and bandages!  They had a blast.





My sweet girl with her doctored bear!

 

Meg was a little scared of the candles and everyone singing to her!


 





2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful! I have no idea what Doc McStuffins is but I have the feeling I will be all too aware soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg is just gorgeous. Wow.
    Both of your kids are just stunning! Love keeping up with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete