November 1st- I'm thankful for our blessing, Meg. She was born into our hearts, and I love her more than life itself. Thank you, God, for this blessing.
Matthew 18:2-5 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you turn and become like little children, you will never enter the kindgom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever receives one child in my name, receives me."
I prayed this verse so much during our adoption process. To wrap it up, here are sweet pictures of my little blessing while we visited my inlaws in Georgia for a few days.
Happy Halloween!
She loved walking through the neighborhood in her costume.
I didn't take enough pictures, as usual, but I did get a few of Meg playing outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment