6.04.2011

Wild Child...

I am trying to be better about whipping out the camera to capture some of our everyday occurances and not just the big moments like our monthly pictures. I have a lot of pictures on the iPhone, but I want more with my camera. So I whipped it out yesterday and this is what my wild child was doing after her nap...she was everywhere and making silly faces constantly!













3 comments:

  1. becca - i would love to get our girls together this summer - they are so close in age. i am overwhelmed by the sweetness of your daughter and the love that meg is showered with -- she is darling. much love to your family, xoxo, stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single face is so precious!!! Love it! Looks like your pups get loves like ours does (ours get more abuse than love, but he takes it in stride) - so great when kiddos get to grow up with animals! Meg is the most darling girl - so much personality I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I mean REALLY gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete