Meg is 7 months today! Let me tell you...she is a mover and a shaker with constant energy. She is rolling all over the house. She can sit up, but still really doesn't want too. And, she has two giant bottom teeth. One thing is for sure...between 6 and 7 months...she developed personality, or should I say attitude? She is definitely developing an attitude. We like to call her Sassafrass! She is still as cute as ever, and we still feel more blessed than ever to be her parents.
This set of pics is just a small glimpse into our daily dealings with Miss Meg:

I know I'm cute!

I'm pretty sweet too!

Look how good I sit!

Starting to get curious...

Really sitting is not so fun...I think I'd rather arch my back and try to stand.

What's this on my head, Mom?

Maybe I'll take it off and play with it!

Now I want to roll over!
Oh my goodness, Becca your daughter is absolutely precious! I love her big bow! Hope your family is doing so well- lots of love :)
ReplyDeleteBecca and Jay,
ReplyDeleteMeg is beautiful. What a fantastic addition to your family. She - and you - are blessed.
Mrs. Hendrickson