We haven't been great about blogging lately. We have been super busy and not a whole lot has been going on. That will change as the holidays are upon us! I am sure lots of posts to come.
Meg turned 3 months old yesterday, so we did our traditional photoshoot in our custom onsie to mark the milestone! She is changing so much everyday...I can't believe it. 3 months is such a fun age. She is smiling, laughing, babbling and so much fun!
Meg turned 3 months old yesterday, so we did our traditional photoshoot in our custom onsie to mark the milestone! She is changing so much everyday...I can't believe it. 3 months is such a fun age. She is smiling, laughing, babbling and so much fun!
Becca!! Meg is gorgeous! Makes me wish I lived closer so I could snuggle with her and catch up with you too!
ReplyDelete